8/14/2014

Top 100 Brave Frontier units! Part 4

Finale of my favorite 100 units list woo hoo!

No. 25 Golem
 
Best meat-shield evaaaah!

No. 24 Gold Queen Rina
 
Me likey da sword.

No.23 Cayena-Chan
 
I can't see why see can carry something THAT BIG!

No.22 Apperentice Luther
 
Three blades, one person, Luther the Apperentice

No.21 Duel-GX II
 
Huzzah for Cyborg-scorpions!

No.20 Sky Queen Vanilla
 
How can she hold on that long on those jets (I think?)

No.19 Periodic Table Knight, Xenon
  


Yep, totally a periodic knight.

No.18 Princess Peach err..I mean Estia
 
Nice wings!

No. 17 Element & Princess
 
(I'm sorry if there is a watermark behind them)


No.16 Gun Goddess Serin

Rubber duckies is such an elegant feature

No.15 Inferno Arts Dia

De dragon tho...

No.14 Loch
 
Triple thunder laser power!!!!

No.13 Dark Warlord Zephyr
 
I really freaking want his spear *cough* Top 10 Favorite BF Weapons *cough*

No.12 Noble Fist Dilma

Explosion behind a person's back is badass, only if he had sunglasses

No.11 Selha 6*

She's so kawaii for a fallen goddess

No.10 The Terminator

Sorry for the movie reference (*-* )/ anyway, her sbb is amazing, around 1699 every hit in my team

No.9 Greedy God

I am very very very very very very verry rich in japan thanks to this guy!

No.8 Pegasus

Now I can ride a magical pony, wheeeeeee! (I'm just insane)

No.7 Kouru-Ouru

Beautiful building, tho, how can it move?

 No.6 Ronel
 
Thunder angel, love it, like it, better than the trash angel mob!

No.5 Sefia 6*

Mega sized stabbing machine of death and paralyzing

No.4 Mila
 
not GUREN NO YUMIYA!

No.3 Goltovah

Kamekamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No.2 Maxwell-chan

Everything that she sees. DIES!

No.1 Uda

Reasons why he's my fave unit:
-SBB = 15 Hit + BC Drop rate up
- 2 of my friends has this
- Beautiful Pose!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys,toad1 and his Yveltal here,please don't swear or be rude or my Yveltal will use Oblivion Wing on you