2/21/2014

My Top 10 Favorite Anime Girls (I'll do guys next week)

Since the + and - rumors are just too good to to be true,I decided "Hey why not do an anime top 10?!"
So here you go Top 10 Fave Anime Girls

10.Lisbeth (SAO)
 
She's a blacksmith girl in SAO,she could help me with swords and weapons,as you guys know.I love swords,my favorite pokemon is Honedge and its a sword,so yea Lisbeth...

9.Kuroyukihime (Accel World)
  
A gamer girl and she kinda look like my classmate,she is a high speed attacker,my favorite type of RPG class,and besides no guy could resist her innocent looking face (I can,I'm used to see that kind of face)

8.Eru Chitanda (Hyouka)
 
Her favorite line is "I'm interested" and I'm always interested with weird things IRL,she also kinda look like one of my friends back in elementary school,ah memories...

7.Serena (Pokemon)
 
I'm a Pokemon fan and of course I need to put a Pokemon character here,she kinda looks like she's 16 and just started pokemon,I started pokemon at 8 years old! (Fun fact)

6.Neko (K)
 
Cats,I love em' from the bottom of my heart and her name is just straight out cat in japanese,she also look cute and innocent but also devious

5.Yuuki Asuna (SAO)
 
A girl swordsman,and I love the armor color combination + I LOVE RAPIERS!!! so yea,Lambent Light is my favorite rapier and besides she's good lookin' but dangerous

4.Chiyuri Kurashima (Accel World)
Again,cute but dangerous and cats,she's just so kawaii \(>-<)/ (Girly emoticon,check!)

3.Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
 
She looks like a cool girl to team up with in an archery contest and her hairstyle is also neat!

2.Chiyo (Azumanga Daioh)
 
SHE'S SO KAWAII!!!

1. Misaki Tokura (Cardfight!! Vanguard)
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120525145627/cardfight/images/0/08/Sleeve44.png  
Tournaments will be a breeze for anyone if she's your partner,she has freaking eidetic memory! she memorizes every skill of every card,and that is why I pick her in number one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys,toad1 and his Yveltal here,please don't swear or be rude or my Yveltal will use Oblivion Wing on you