6/12/2014

Top 100 Brave Frontier Units! Part 1

Yo people, I have played a crap ton of Brave Frontier but only lv. 25 I've reached ='( Anyway, since it's the holidays and there are a LOT of units in brave frontier, I'm making a 4 part list! Do realize that this list is judged by their designs not stats. Also I treat different evolutions as different units so yea...

No.100
Cyborg Lilith II
File:Unit ills full 50314.png 
When you really need help in Grand Gaia, a cyborg might help you, using a Lightsaber kind of sword that can turn into a gun, this is a really a girl I wish I'm gonna get on a rare summon.

No.99
Red Blade Farlon
 File:Unit ills full 10334.png 
Holy crap, thank you Japan! a redhead badass warrior with a giant sword,not released in the global version yet, but I really want it right now!

No.98
Fencer Vargas
File:Unit ills full 10011.png 
My starter unit and the luckiest Honor Summon I ever had.

No.97
Zeln
File:Unit ills full 40141.png 
Jump, spin and kick some monster's butts off!

No.96
Great Thief Leon
File:Unit ills full 10063.png
Best brave burst name ever. Poisonado.

No.95
Metal God
File:Unit ills full 60134.png 
Best fuse material face EVER.

No.94
 Witch Liza
File:Unit ills full 10040.png 
This is the first Boss we captured, we all thought that if we caught a boss, we'll be powerful as hell but then later on, we all realize that she is just a crappy 1* fighter and can be acquired trough Honor Summon.

No.93
Mifune
 File:Unit ills full 60021.png 
Hailing in as my first honor summon unit, now still 3* he's a good buddy for a quick kill if needed. Especially that beautiful beautiful katana, such sharpness!

No.92
Twins Il & Mina
File:Unit ills full 30212.png 
Kawaii desu~! Can't Brave Frontier make any unit cuter that this!

No.91
Skeleton King
 File:Unit ills full 60051.png 
A 2* King, bwahahahaha!

No.90
Xenon
File:Unit ills full 860013.png 
Less better than Grahdens but I want his sword!

No.89
Lotus Axe Michele
 File:Unit ills full 10254.png 
Expect the unexpected, my classmate Michelle got this as her first rare summon XD

No.88
Memetes
File:Unit ills full 60102.png 
Hell King Hades: "Oops, released the Grim Reaper to the world"
Me: "Shoot"

No.87
Keymaster Gilnea
 File:Unit ills full 50344.png 
This is what wold happen if me, him and Hell King Hades met.
Gilnea:" You've been a fool in Grand Gaia, shall I send you to hell?"
Me:"Oh heck no!"
Hades:"Send him Gilnea, he played this game for 6 months and only reached Lv.25"
Gilnea:"As you wish! Brave Burst!: Nether Gate!"
Player Toad1 died.

No.86
Alberto
File:Unit ills full 50333.png 
Whoa. Just whoa...

No.85
Salamander
 File:Unit ills full 10081.png 
Grraaaaaggghhhh!

No.84
Black Rose Elize
File:Unit ills full 20181.png 
With a crack of her whip, I'll be pinned down easily.

No.83
Angel
 File:Unit ills full 50050.png 
The earliest Light unit that you can find, helped me a lot in my journey and it was worth fusing her away

No.82
Light Crystal
File:Unit ills full 50364.png 
A Light god not enough for a boost, then get ready for 227, 286 XP

No.81
Emilia
 File:Unit ills full 40122.png 
First Dual-Wield in this list

No.80
Thunder Eze
File:Unit ills full 40012.png 
Dat sword!

No.79
Dragon Graven

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131122073713/bravefrontierglobal/images/3/37/Unit_ills_full_10093.png 
This guy looks huge

No.78
Lemia
File:Unit ills full 60162.png 
YAY1 Necromancers!

No.77
Pugilist Dilma
 File:Unit ills full 30283.png
I wanna see this guy fight Zeln!

No.76
Lorand
File:Unit ills full 10162.png
An old, wise, awesome, epic gladiator!

No.75
Commander Weiss
File:Unit ills full 40021.png
I'd like to hire him for my cardfight/buddyfight strategies.
 

1 comment:

  1. That was the most pointless list I've ever read xD

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys,toad1 and his Yveltal here,please don't swear or be rude or my Yveltal will use Oblivion Wing on you