8/07/2014

Friends, Boredom and Quotes

Hi guys, another random post, so it's been 2 years since I started playing in my local card store and here are some memorable quotes from those two years (Everyone here is listed as anonymous but credit to them)

"I see that cardfight isn't just a game, but it is 35% Friendship and 65% Strategy"
- Anonymous

"Lock the mate! Nah, it's impossible..."
- Anonymous

"I'd like to see you jump of a cliff and survive the fall"
- Anonymous

"I might be the weakest fighter in this store but hey, at least I have more friends now"
- Anonymous

"Link Joker, I hate science, but it's my only deck right now"
- Anonymous

"Nanomachine Body Replacement! Nanomachine Body Replacement! and lastly Nanomachine Body Replacement!"
- Anonymous

"Speculation time annnd Go! Superman, hero world, lifelink win, 90000/5/1000"
- Anonymous

"OBJECTION! Your argument is invalid, I win and you lose, good day sir!"
- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys,toad1 and his Yveltal here,please don't swear or be rude or my Yveltal will use Oblivion Wing on you