8/01/2014

Top 10 Favorite Anime Openings!

Out of Ideas and bored to death, I decided to do another post, let's go!

No.10 Motteke! Sailor Fuku (Lucky Star)
 
I dunno why but I love this song, seriously, it's stuck on my head and I can't take it out, maybe it's because of my friends asking me to imagine my girl classmates in serafuku?

No.9 Chase the World (Accel World)
 
I dunno if it is the beat that makes me keep hearing this song but hey, it's addictive

No.8 V-ROAD (Cardfight!! Vanguard)
 
This is my favorite cardfight opening and the beat is really freaking catchy, GO TO THE V-ROAD! Michi naki michi Tsukuri sekai he, nanatsu no umi tobikoe, shintenchi mezashi! Quatre knights FTW!

No.7 Light My Fire (Shakugan no Shana 3 Final)
 
The way that KOTOKO sings the reff is really unique for my flavor of music, a different experience...

No.6 Alones (Bleach)
 
It's a pretty slow song for such a harsh arc, I like it..

No.5 Card of the Future (Buddyfight)
Logo 
It inspired me to buddyfight without the fear of losing and I have a lot of friends in this world that I hadn't met

No.4 Ez Do Dance (Pretty Rythm)
*No Pic needed*
This song is too freaking catchy....

No.3 Yasashisa no Riyuu (Hyouka)
Can't find better picture
The song is nice as well as peaceful, I like it

No.2 Oath Sign & To The Beggining (Fate Series)
 
It's really hard to decide to which one is better for me, the treachery!

No. 1 Rising Hope or Crossing Field (The Irregular at the Magic High School & SAO 1 respectively)
  
Argghhhhhh!!! So frustating (@_@ ) it's so hard to pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys,toad1 and his Yveltal here,please don't swear or be rude or my Yveltal will use Oblivion Wing on you