7/31/2014

Top 100 Brave Frontier Units Part 3

Yo guys, part 3 out of 4, dang this is hard, anyway. I'm gonna use Gifs for the unit sprites, yaaaay. Anyway let's start!

No.49 Lancia
 
Wow! Alim is really running out of good weapons for a chef, why not a giant knife? Why not a fork spear?

No.48 Knight Aem
 
Ok. Ok Alim, I love his sword but his hair? honestly I don't really mind it, he's a knight and I've seen some guys in my card store with hair as long as him so no comments on that. Besides, his 6* leader skill helped me a lot

No.47 Cait Sith
 
Cats with horns! *stab* *stab* *stab*

No.46 Light Emperor Nekky
 
The ever mysterious Nekky, there's an event going on so I caught him and dang he was bad. =(

No.45 Song-Reliant Demon God Eric
 
This demon god relies on songs?! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai 

No.44 Massacre God Empress Fii
 
She looks like a freaking angel, she's the goddess of Massacre?! This is messed up ye know

No.43 Gorgon

This guy used to fly....

No.42 Royal Edge Darvanshiel

How does he hit his enemies with that sword?!

No.41 Legatus Melchio

Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I dunno what's wrong with me

No.40 Annihilation Emperor Yeiga

So this and Comander Mega, I see no difference in design

No.39 Evil God Kaja

This demon looks epic as heck, but I keep failing everytime I rare summon <("-" )>

No.38 Black Lotus Lunaris

Badass design, check. demon in the background, check. giant spear, check!

No.37 Hail Gigatron Reeze

Everyone starts from melee weapons to lasers...

No.36 Blazing Mare
 
Zebra's partnaaah

No.35 Impenetrable Darvan

Nice sword for an earth unit.

No.34 Mech God Grybe

Magitek armor in Brave Frontier?! Yay, I guess...

No.33 Brave Hero Alma

Master Sword good job Alma!

No.32 Goddess Tilith

My favorite brave frontier character as a mock unit, sees HR ='( I am a sad panda

No.31 Phantom Demon Commander Risutearu

Halberds, on an earth unit, is not that cool but I like da title for him

No.30 Miracle Onion

Yeap, onion

No.29 Ice Knight Sergio

DRAGON WINGS!

No.28 Twin Arms Rickel

Laser gun cowgirls!

No.27 Dwarf Pince

For some reason, I call him Harold.

No.26 Ice Wizard Dean

Wizards FTW!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys,toad1 and his Yveltal here,please don't swear or be rude or my Yveltal will use Oblivion Wing on you