3/30/2014

News: Wating for BFE-BT02 "Cyber Ninja Squad" & Glendios

Hello dudes everywhere,how's your day? Anyway today in an unrelated Anime or Video Games post, I'm talking about the new Buddyfight Booster set, CYBER NINJA SQUAD! Good Magic World support and also a crap ton of Katana World cards, I use Magic World but sooner or later, I'll build a Katana World deck
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140225230512/buddyfight/images/3/3c/KatanaWorld_Flag.png 
Anyways, I also play cardfight vanguard! I got a Glendios a few weeks back, I got it from a booster pack, well for my Glendios Deck here's the recipe and tactics

Grade 3
Star-Vader. "Omega" Glendios x1
Any Reverse Card x8
Setting Sun Star-Vader, Darmastadium x2
Star-Vader, Infinite Zero Dragon x2

Grade 2
Star-Vader, Mobius Breath Dragon x2
Unrivaled Star-Vader, Radon x2
Star-Vader, Cold Death Dragon x2
Negligible Hydra x1

Grade 1
Twin Hollow Blades, Binary Star x2
Imaginary Orthos x1
Taboo Star-Vader, Rubidium x2
Planet Collapse Star-Vader, Erbium x2
Star-Vader, Ruin Magician x2
Palladium x2

Starter:
World Line Dragon or Dust Tail Unicorn

Triggers:
5 Critical
3 Draw
4 Stand
4 Heal

Tactics:
Monarch Alfred: Keep guarding your opponent's attacks and wait until your opponent runs out of cards.
Ezel Scissors: Do it Takuto style, don't attack your opponent's vanguard if they have 2 unflipped counterblast
Against The Rebirth: keep using Palladium to stop em'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys,toad1 and his Yveltal here,please don't swear or be rude or my Yveltal will use Oblivion Wing on you