3/13/2014

My Top 10 Most Hated Pokemon of all time!

No.10 Golbat
 
This thing is even more annoying than Zubat, it annoys me in mid-game, walk inside a cave BOOM! Golbat, next 12 steps this thing appears again, it pissed me off more than 30 times, It's mouth is also gigantic...

No.9 Tranquill
  
TRANQUILL YOU JERK! Y U AWAYS USE DETECT ON ME!!!! >:O

No.8 Charizard
 
Other than this pokemon is overrated I have a love-hate relationship with dis pokemon, It's epic looking but too popular, I love his Megas tho =)

No. 7 Wailmer
 
I love Wailord but not this, it just looks stupid, Game Freak you could've made a better whale pokemon...

No.6 Tepig
 
I dunno but I just hate this pokemon...

No.5 Meganium
 
I just hate this pokemon's design, I dunno why?!

No.4 Marshtomp
 
I like Mudkip and Swampert but this is too weird

No.3 Seel
 
Worst name choice EVAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! >=O

No.2 Kricketune
 
Screw this pokemon, its cry is like the devil!

No.1 Sawsbuck
 
I like its design but not its name so yea.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys,toad1 and his Yveltal here,please don't swear or be rude or my Yveltal will use Oblivion Wing on you