1/29/2014

Wait? another post

Yup,I'm doing another post because of boredom,anyways I'd like to talk about shinies
Shiny Sandile.png 
My first ever legitimate shiny is a male Gible from Pokemon Y
it was my friends game so he gets all the glory,my reaction when that Gible appeared was "SHINY GIBLE! SHINY GIBLE! SHINY GIBLE! NO SHIZ SHINY GIBLE!" being a 1/8192 chance to get a shiny,it almost gave me a heart attack when I found it,My friend didn't want me to nickname it but I still call that Gible "Pink Dragon" because of Mega Garchomp's shiny being pink,to be honest I dont really accept shiny pokemon that much,being very hard to get and killing one gives you a 12 month trauma from playing pokemon.

Reasons why I don't really like shinies:
  1. Extremely annoying to get one
  2. Too sparkly
  3. Don't really like different color schemes except some
  4. Too many people get shiny Pokemon illegitimately
That's the reason behind me kinda hating on shiny pokemon,and besides,there are ridiculous trades out there asking for a level 1-10 Xerneas for a Shiny Clauncher which makes an impossible trade which pisses me off and makes me rage for 3 hours straight! >:o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys,toad1 and his Yveltal here,please don't swear or be rude or my Yveltal will use Oblivion Wing on you