1/30/2014

PokeSpotlight: The Boundary Pokemon,Kyurem

Ah,Kyurem a frozen T-rex to my eyes,anyways on with this awesome PokeSpotlight on Mr.Frost T-rex!



My Thoughts:
-A boundary between yin and yang,cool
-A giant frozen T-rex,totally badass awesome!
-First ever official fusion pokemon,HELL YEA!

My Guesses:
-The leftover part of the original dragon
-Has both Reshiram's and Zekrom's DNA
-May freeze a whole region,not only one city

Rating:
Design: 11/10 Too awesome so I gave an extra point
Liking: 9/10 One problem,too massive
Awesomeness: 11/10 Again,first ever official fusion pokemon
Typing: 2/10 4x weakness to dragon type
Moves: 8/10 3 of my favorite moves are there
----------------
Total: 81/100 or Kinda good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys,toad1 and his Yveltal here,please don't swear or be rude or my Yveltal will use Oblivion Wing on you