1/28/2014

PokeSpotlight: Volcanion!

Hi guys,time for another PokeSpotlight,I've been busy for the past few weeks with school so bear with me.
Anyways today's spotlight goes to a new secret legendary pokemon Volcanion

 
My Thoughts:
- A Fire/Water type pokemon,awesome
- Cannons,not bad
- Tiger based yea!

My Guesses:
-Would be found in one of the locked power plant doors
-Freaking Steam eruptions! (Signature move confirmed to be Steam Eruption)
-Would have an awesome battle theme (Hopes to be as epic as Giratina)

Rating:
Design: 10/10 Good job Game Freak
Liking: 6/10 Too bulky
Awesomeness: 9/10 Again it should be slimmer to be awesome for me
Typing: 10/10 Fire/Water what do you want?
Moves: 5/10 Its not known much about the move set so yea,half points
--------------
Total:  80/100 or Not too shabby

that's all for today peoples and so I bid you goodbye

What PokeSpotlight should I do next time?
My Gaming and TCG Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys,toad1 and his Yveltal here,please don't swear or be rude or my Yveltal will use Oblivion Wing on you