7/07/2014

Stupid Stuff I do on Brave Frontier

Yo dudes! No list today, just an article on brave frontier, well as you can see from the title, there are some random stuff that I do on brave frontier. First up is Nicknaming certain units, here we go *sigh*

1. Le Bird of Dumbuttedness the 2nd
 
Holy crap, this guy is ugly
 2. Elulu-chaaaaan~
Kawaii ne
3. Tha Blacksmith who got hit by his own weapon
Eyepatch....
 4. The Guy from the periodic table

 

5. Portal girl
 
Second is going on quests that I'm sure I'm gonna die.
Third is Incidentally pressing yes when ask for revive
Fourth, shutting my phone down when playing quests

That's all for today and I'm going for vacation from the 9 July - 15 July, see ya and peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys,toad1 and his Yveltal here,please don't swear or be rude or my Yveltal will use Oblivion Wing on you